Thursday, November 1, 2012

All Saints Day

We had our annual hallowe'en party last Saturday, with a total head count of 44 people (41 guests). I had my annual freak-out that my house would never be clean or decorated enough on Saturday morning. Somehow, by the time people were hanging out and eating and drinking and chatting and happy, I'd already started thinking about what I'd do differently for next year's party!

Next up is thanksgiving, which we will be cooking with my brother and his wife and a whole bunch of thanksgiving orphans. We are still deep in negotiations about whether we will host or Bill will, although it has already been decided that Bill will be in charge of the turkey.

I am excited that my trip to PA to visit my best friend and her newest baby is coming up in just over a week - I am looking forward to gossip and giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment