Sunday, October 3, 2010

Overwrought

I'm feeling very emotional needy. Things that I thought I was over and done with have been sneaking up on me for the last couple of days. Last night, when mold was found on my guest bathroom toilet seat, I kinda flipped. It was just short of actual tears being shed, but it took a long time to fall asleep after that.

I spent 6 hours yesterday helping a friend move. It was exhausting, and they were still working on it at 10am when we ran over to collect the air mattress we'd lent them (they'd packed their bed already).

There is an impromptu LAN party for Civ 5 at our house today. Troll and husband are hosting, and they are on turn 252 of 500, so they'll be here for quite a while still. Troll is using my desktop computer, but there's not a ton that I can't instead accomplish on the laptop. It's only skills are browsing the internet, but that's really all I'm doing today. I have poked at the library, and have made a reasonable dent, and that is a start.

I am still waiting for best friend to have her baby, she was due 5 days ago, so every day is a little bit exciting :) I think she's ready to get him out of there too, at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment